We offer our honey locally at charity fayres and events, or collection in person.
Useful properties of honey
- regulates metabolic processes
- increases immunity
- honey improves blood composition
- helps to cope with insomnia
- gives energy to the body, restores strength
How our bees produce and share their honey
01. Flowers produce nectar and attract our bees
02. Bees collect the nectar and carry it to the beehive
03. Bees seal cells with wax and honey ripens
04. We harvest some (not all) of their honey.
Have a question, simply fill in the form